Powershape Body Contouring
Powershape is a safe, efficient and almost painless non-surgical procedure for body contouring and cellulite treatment. This FDA approved procedure enables patients to achieve a well shaped and toned body in a safe and comfortable way. The Powershape treatment helps to improve the way you look and it also boosts your confidence.
Patients can achieve a well toned body in as little as four treatment sessions, thus looking and feeling a lot younger. Most patients can see gradual results all through the treatment schedule. Patients are able to achieve:
- Gradual smoothening on the skin's surface and visible cellulite reduction
- Circumferential reduction and noticeable body reshaping
Powershape for Cellulite Treatment:
The Powershape treatment is an effective, non-invasive, safe and almost painless procedure for cellulite treatment and body reshaping.
With the Powershape procedure, you can achieve circumferential reduction cellulite treatment on the buttocks, thighs, abdominal area and love handles.
Powershape treatment uses the unique Elos technology, which is a combination of laser, bi-polar radio frequency, vacuum and mechanical massage in order to target heat on the adipose tissue. This combination of energy increases metabolism of stored energy and increases the lymphatic drainage, thus reducing the size of actual fat cells as well as fat chambers. Patients achieve gradual skin smoothening and noticeable reduction of cellulite.
Fat Reduction with Powershape:
The PowerShape procedure is a non-invasive, surgery-free fat reduction and body contouring treatment solution. It reduces fat deposits by using Lipolaser, bi-polar radio frequency and vacuum. However, patients need to exercise and consume a healthy diet in order to accomplish optimal results.
Advantages of PowerShape Treatment:
- Safe and effective fat reduction and body contouring
- Works well on all skin colors (tones)
- No injections or surgery involved
- Treats almost all areas of the body including love handles, arms and outer thighs
- No need for sedation or anesthesia
How It Works
- The PowerShape procedureis based upon a technological breakthrough that uses a combination of 3technologies, namely lipolaser, radio frequency and lipomassage.The accumulation of fat cellsis dispersed inthe fluidsbetween the cells. After this, they are transported to the liver through the lymphatic and vascular systems.
- The liver does not differentiate between the fat which comesfrom thetreatment and the fat which originates from the food consumed. Both these fats are processed through the natural mechanismof the body. The surrounding vessels and tissues in the area of treatment stayintact.
- The LipoLaser, which contains laser diodes that emit a specific wavelength of light in order to target the fat cells, is placed upon the skin for ten minutes per treatment.
- The Laser energy painlessly and safely penetrates the fat tissue layers(subcutaneous adipose).The LipoLaser technology has long been researched and utilized for more than 30 years in several biomedical procedures including pain relief, inflammation and wound healing.
The PowerShape does not require any downtime, following treatment. Patients can resume routine activity almost immediately after treatment.
The treatment can take around 5to 20 minutes depending upon the area of treatment.
Results from the procedure start to appear after 14to 28 days. Patient should expect at least 4treatmentsessionsspaced at an interval of 1to 2 weeks.
What is the PowerShape Treatment?
PowerShape is a revolutionary and breakthrough technology that uses a combination of Laser, Radio Frequency and Vacuum.
- Laser: Laser proves effective fornon-invasive fat liquefaction and excretion.
- Radio Frequency: Proves effective in improving metabolism and tightening the skin.
- Vacuum: Vacuum improves the circulation of blood, and helps in reshaping as well as making the skin smoother.
What areas can be treated?
The PowerShape procedure workswell on the face as well as body.
How does the Radio Frequency work?
Powershape makes use of bipolar Radiofrequency in order to:
- Tighten the collagen fibers at a microscopic level, thus tightening the skin andimproving its elasticity and texture.
- Improve the formation of collagen fiber,stimulate body metabolismand effectivelytreat cellulite.
How does the lipolaser work?
The LipoLaser is a low level laser, which includes laser diodes. The laser energy painlessly and safely penetrates the subcutaneous adiposeand helps in the liquefication of fat and promotes the excretion of fat.
How does the vacuum pressure work?
The Vacuum uses negative as well as positive pressure,and works in 3modes:
- Powerful rolling effect: This stimulates the lymph,promotes the circulation of blood, and reduces edema.
- Continuous Grab: Continuous grab promotes fat and cellulite reduction through constant grab skin fold.
- Variable pulse: This helps relax the muscles and has proven helpful in relieving pain.
What are the advantages of the powerhape treatment?
The Powershape treatment proves to be beneficial for both women and men. The benefits include:
Body: Cellulite reduction (abdomen, thighs, hips), body reshaping, toning and improved skin.
Face: Treats dark circles, improves facial contour (jaw line, double chin), and provides glowing facial skin.
What does it do?
- Removes cellulite and improves circumferential body measurements
- Improvesblood circulation
- Relieves minor muscle pain and spasms
Is the treatment same for everyone?
The individual treatment for patients is based upon specific body typesand problem areas.
What are the results that I can expect?
Patients will notice visible improvementsin skin as well as bodyshape.
- Before doing any treatment please consult your doctor to confirm if the treatment is the right one for you
Treatments you might be interested as well
The right contours and curves can really turn headsbut the appearance of cellulite can be uneven and unsightly.Unfortunately, a lot of people have cellulite and excess fat, and are often on the lookout for effective cellulite treatment to get rid of them.Although following a balanced diet and exercising are common ways to lose weight, factors like heredityproblems,pregnancy,changes in the body structure over time (weight gain or loss), and ageing can result in a change in body shape. Here is where body contouring and body shaping procedures come to the rescue.
Body Contouring and Shaping:
Body contouring is a generalizedterm used for any procedure that alters the different partsof the body. Body contouring procedures eliminate and/or reduce the excess fat and skin that remains after obese or overweight individuals lose a significant amount of weight, in different parts such as the upper arms, torso, chest, thighsand buttocks.
Reducing unwanted fat deposits and reshaping uneven curves cannot always be achieved through exercise, diets and weight lossprograms alone. Body contouring procedures can help people reshape body features which cannot be improved through other methods.
Body shaping or contouring includes various techniques in order to help reshape nearly any area of the body. Earlier, plastic surgery wasthe only answer to such issues. However, today there are several non-invasive treatments that help get rid of cellulite and reducethe size of certain areas of the body.This improves appearance and boostsone’s self-confidence.
Areas that Can Be Treated:
Body contouring or shaping can dramatically improve the shape as well as proportion of the body. Areas of the body that can be treated include:
- Upper arms
- Love handles
- Male and female breasts
Benefits of Body Contouring:
- Tonesareas of the body that are resistant to diet and exercise
- Improves the appearance of skin and reduces cellulite as well as unsightly scarring
- Creates a balanced and proportionate figure
- Improves self confidence
Types of Body Contouring Procedures:
There are different types anti cellulite or body shaping procedures available in the market. These procedures can be performed in conjunction with one another, basedupon individual requirements.
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck)
- Breast surgery
- Brachioplasty (arm lift),
- Thigh and buttock lift
Liposuction is one of the most widely used fat removal procedures world over. It is excellent for individualswith fullnessand no loose skin. In case you have unwanted fat deposits that don’t respond to regular exercise and dieting. Liposuction is one of the premium fat loss procedures that can change a person’s contoursand has been reﬁned over the years. This ensures increased safety and a faster recovery for patients.
Abdominoplastyor tummy tuck is best for people who desire a ﬂat stomach. Someone who is ﬁt,but cannot get rid of the loose skin and fat around the abdomenalarea can be considered agood candidate for tummy tuck. For instance, women who arein good shape,but haveundergone multiple pregnancies can achieve remarkable results with the tummy tuckprocedure. However, theprocedure is not gender speciﬁc.
Thigh and buttock lift can drastically improve theappearance of loose skinand cellulite on the thigh and buttocks. If your efforts to quickly lose weight from yourthighs and buttocks have failed, a thigh and buttock lift will do the trick for you. Not only will it get rid of the excess cellulite, it will also tighten the loose skin on the thighs and buttocks.
Breast surgery may involve breast augmentation or reduction, and mastopexy (breast lift). Besides liposuction, breast surgery is the most commonly used procedures. An augmentation is best suited for women who want to enlarge small breasts, balance out the breasts,restore volume lost due to weight loss or pregnancy, and improve overall breast shape and appearance.
How do I Choose a Procedure?
The type of body contouring procedure you chooseshould depend upon the problem areas you want to improve. The cosmetic surgeon will be the best person to explain the pros as well as cons of a particular body contouring or fat reduction procedure, and whether you are a right candidate for the procedure you have chosen.
Body shaping or contouring are aesthetic procedures designed for men and women who are in good health, are within normal to average weight and have tried weight loss through diet and exercise,without any success. Theseprocedures are designed to enhance the appearance of boy parts like the arms, stomach, thighs, buttocks and other problems areas,thereby helping to improve a patient’s confidence and self esteem.
Body shaping can provide excellent benefits in terms of physical health and selfconfidence. Depending on the area of treatment and advice from the surgeon, you will be well on the path to joining the thousands of men and women who undergo body shaping or contouring every year, and are extremely delighted with the resultsthey have achieved.