Women are considered as one of the most beautiful creations of God. Facial hair is a manly trait and can spoil a woman’s beauty. Even a thin line of hair on the upper lips looks unsightly and can affect a woman’s confidence. After all, no woman would feel comfortable walking around with a moustache.
Facial hair growth in women may occur due to various reasons including hereditary factors, hormonal imbalance, medicinal side effects, etc. Fortunately, there are quite a few products and treatments available today to help get rid of unsightly facial hair. Amongst the many methods, facial laser hair removal stands out as the most effective, safe and sought-after treatments.
Facial Hair Removal Options:
- Oral Medication: There are many oral drugs that can prove very helpful in stopping facial hair growth. Most medications are available only on prescription.
- Topical Creams & Gels: There are several hair removal products available in the market that helps slow the growth of hair down. These face hair removal creams are quite effective, but only provide temporary results.
- Waxing: This is an effective and common way to remove facial hair. In spite of the pain involved, waxing is a preferred method because it removes the hair from its root. However, unlike facial laser hair removal, waxing only provides a few weeks of hair free skin.
- Tweezing and Threading: Both tweezing and threading are common methods, but are quite painful. As the hair is uprooted, it takes some time for it to grow back again. These methods are used on the upper lips, eye brows and chin.
- Epilators: This is a device that pulls out hair from the skin. The device can be used at home and there are several brands available in the market. Many women prefer this do-it-yourself method.
- Electrolysis: Electrolysis is one of the most widely used methods of hair removal because it provides permanent results. In this method, the hair follicles are destroyed using electric current. However, this method is painful and only targets one hair at a time.
Laser Hair Removal:
The advent of laser facial hair removal has rendered most available treatments in the market as obsolete. Unlike methods like waxing and tweezing that produce short-term results, laser treatment provides long lasting and even permanent results. The procedure involves the use of intense pulsed light to target the hair fossils. The heat generated from the laser permanently damages the hair follicles and stops further growth.
Laser treatment can be safely used on the face to get rid of hair on the chin, upper lips, etc. The treatment provides permanent results, but requires a series of treatment sessions. The best part about this treatment is that it does not need the hair to grow out of the skin in order to be removed. The treatment can be performed in 10-15 minutes and can be conveniently scheduled during lunch hours.
Advantages of Laser Treatment:
- Quick, safe and effective
- Permanent results
- Relatively painless as compared to waxing and tweezing
- Smoother and softer skin
Every method has its own pros and cons. As compared to most other methods, laser facial hair removal is relatively painless, safe, quick and very effective. If you’re looking for facial hair removal with no waxing, tweezing, bleaching, creams and no electrolysis, laser treatment is the ideal option for you.