Lightwave LED Therapy
What Does it Entail?
In the industry of Light Emitting Diode Therapies, the Lightwave therapy for skin rejuvenation is one of the most advanced of therapies. This Lightweight LED therapy uses a combination of red light, infrared light and blue light to reduce the actively visible signs of ageing on skin such as wrinkles, acne spots, scars, cellulite marks and stretch marks.
The Lightwave LED therapy works on an energy conversion mechanism; in which, the infrared and red light energies are converted to cellular energies that are channeled to increase the internal metabolism of cells and to increase the production of new collagen. Overall, due to all these working mechanisms, the Lightwave therapy yields visible regenerative effects that can reverse some of the more visible signs of ageing, such as:
Reduction in wrinkles and fine lines
Reduction is age marks such as pigmentation and skin tone variations
Lowering of cellulite deposits and reductions in cellulite marks
Slowly disappearing acne scars and spots
Firming of sagging, flaccid skin
Reduction in sun spots
What Are the Salient Features of Lightwave Anti-Ageing Treatments?
- First and foremost, there are no adverse effects of LED Lightwave therapies as the procedure is completely non-invasive and no harmful chemicals are injected into any parts of the body.
- This light therapy does not involve the use of any anesthetics as it is almost discomfort free and most people describe it to be like relaxing hot sauna experience.
- Irrespective of the problem that you wish to get rid of, the Lightwave LED therapy will not require any downtime for recovery.
- When it comes to reducing stretch marks, there is nothing quite like this treatment as the results are far better than other treatments. Stretch marks are notoriously difficult to get rid of.
- The Lightwave LED therapy has multiple uses and hence can be used for just about any ageing related skin problem. You can talk to your cosmetic specialist for more details on all the things that this technology can help you with.
- What’s more is that this treatment does not cause any thermal damage to your skin tissues, nor does it cause any temporary or otherwise discoloration or scarring.
More Salient Features of the Lightwave LED Therapy
Today, it is not only the cosmetic industry professionals but also consumers who have tried these treatments that are swearing by the awesome results derived out of this non-invasive skin treatment. Compared to other invasive and non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatments, the Lightwave LED therapy is one of the most affordable ones, especially when its results are compared to the results of those others. You can visibly see a reversal in the skin damage and rejuvenation in the form of greater cellular hydration, re-energizing of the ages skin cells, deeply internal tissue healing and higher overall health of the skin’s cells. Also, depending on the state of your skin damage, this amazing technology offers processes in different strengths so that you can get the results superiority that you desire and have the results last for longer.
On the other side, while Lightwave LED therapy is very effective as a skin treatment it needs to be used in combination with other treatments or with good skin care for it to work as a more wholesome or total skin rejuvenation treatment. The US FDA has given its approval to this LED Lightwave therapy for use in tissue repair, skin rejuvenation and medical application treatments. When you independently, the blue and infrared light therapies treat acne, ageing signs and other such issues while the red and blue light therapies can be used for PDT or PhotoDynamic Therapy activation.
The LED lightwave therapy works in the following areas:
- It increases the circulation of blood in the targeted areas.
- It reduces the skin inflammation that can be caused due to eczema, acne or rosacea.
- It nourishes the damaged tissues in the targeted treatment areas.
- It stimulates the production of new collagen, which is essential for skin rejuvenation.
- It promotes the production of elastin, which in turn increases the skin’s firmness and reduces sags and wrinkles.
- It produces free radicals within the skin, which destroy acne-causing bacteria.
- It activates PDT or photodynamic therapy.
Available Treatments with this Technology
LED Therapy - A Safe, Quick and Affordable Way to Achieve Younger Looking Skin LED or Light Emitting Diodes are unique in their ability to generate specific light frequencies similar to...
Light’s Anti Ageing Properties Anti ageing light therapy is actually a process that uses LED light rays to impart vitality to the skin’s cells and makes them healthy. LED...